--H--O--Ş--G--E--L--D--İ--N--İ--Z--
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
--H--O--Ş--G--E--L--D--İ--N--İ--Z--

Bu forum sitemizde internet ile ilgili herşeyi bulabilirsiniz. Ayrıca üyelerimizin konu paylasmalarını isteriz

AnasayfaKapıLatest imagesAramaKayıt OlGiriş yap

Spam Sweeper v3.4

Aşağa gitmek 
YazarMesaj
mjdt_23
Admin
Admin
mjdt_23

Mesaj Sayısı : 89
Kayıt tarihi : 06/11/09
Yaş : 32
Nerden : Elazığ

Spam Sweeper v3.4 Empty
MesajKonu: Spam Sweeper v3.4   Spam Sweeper v3.4 Icon_minitimePerş. Kas. 19, 2009 2:04 pm

SpamSweeper v3.4 scans your e-mail account and moves all junk mail (spam,adult content offers, chain letters, jokes, image files, e-mail wormsand viruses, harassment and threats, e-mail bombs, etc) to a specialfolder and remove it before entering your Inbox. This software comparesyour incoming messages to our huge database of all existing junke-mails (keyword, subject, header, sender blacklist, country,attachment, etc) to find if there is a positive match. Spam Sweeperdoes not download the entire message. It is much quicker than usingyour normal e-mail program which will have to retrieve the entiremessage including any attachments. This method significantly decreasesthe amount of bandwidth you use to download e-mail up to 80%. Justinstall it and you can finally maximize your enjoyment of e-mailcommunications without ever having to worry about those mindless, timewasting, irritating spam e-mail. Spam Sweeper does not download theentire message. It is much quicker than using your normal e-mailprogram which will have to retrieve the entire message including anyattachments. This method significantly decreases the amount ofbandwidth you use to download e-mail up to 80%. Just install it and youcan finally maximize your enjoyment of e-mail communications withoutever having to worry about those mindless, time wasting, irritatingspam e-mail

http://rapidshare.com/files/91627806/Spam_Sweeper_3.4_abu137.rar
Sayfa başına dön Aşağa gitmek
http://hackmujdat.yetkinforum.com

Spam Sweeper v3.4
Sayfa başına dön 
1 sayfadaki 1 sayfası

Bu forumun müsaadesi var:Bu forumdaki mesajlara cevap veremezsiniz
--H--O--Ş--G--E--L--D--İ--N--İ--Z-- :: Spyware - Adware-
Buraya geçin: